In order to help us get a "full picture" of the student's background to complete the career planning assessment, an individual interview will be conducted with each student:
- An academic history will be collected, along with any relevant learning challenges the student has experienced
- Relevant volunteer and/or work history which could be beneficial in confirming career interests will also be noted.
- If the student has participated in other independent Interest Inventories, we will collect the details generated from those inventories and incorporate them with the analysis of the student's other results
The interview will be completed:
- In person, at the time of the assessment
- On the phone, prior to the assessment